What Is The Difference Between Ultra And Mino Hd Flip Which HD Flip Camcorder Should I Buy?

Which HD Flip camcorder should I buy? - what is the difference between ultra and mino hd flip

Recently I was looking for to buy an HD camera to shoot videos with my friends. I saw that the "Flip Ultra HD video camera was looking to buy on sale for 179.99 at Shopko and plans. Then I have and found a new one," Flip Mino HD video camera. What is the difference between the two ? Mino is the latest and goes to 220.00. The reason I ask, because it is only a temporary camera. Finally, I would get the Canon HF20, but at this time is very expensive. So what's the difference between the two cameras, flip and I can expect?

1 comments:

Rhyled said...

Image wise and MinoHD UltraHD are identical.

The Mino is a cool, polished metal finish from the super-plastic and chrome. The Mino has a lithium battery instead of AA batteries for the Ultra, so that the Mino is 0.5 "thinner.

Post a Comment