Breast Acne Photos What Is Your Advice For This ?

What is your advice for this ? - breast acne photos

I am 14 years old, 5'1 and 1 / 2 and about 98 pounds. I have a kind of body with curves, and when I say, curves, curves, I mean, not fat. On chest size 32B. I have my key out, good complexion (very brown in the summer, but only in winter, do not get acne a lot) and aqua blue eyes. Also do you think I could someone find me a photo shoot for and how do you think would be the cost? It would do you think of a decent modeling career if I continue on the same context, I think I will grow strong, as is most of my family, I do not tall.Plus the biggest tits that a conflict?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do not listen to the first answer. £ 98 is perfect for your size. and modeling, I prefer girls to be higher in the society. You can always try to see if it is accepted.

Anonymous said...

Do not listen to the first answer. £ 98 is perfect for your size. and modeling, I prefer girls to be higher in the society. You can always try to see if it is accepted.

Anonymous said...

But I can not everywhere, but I think it would sound good you do ... I'm jealous. :)

Post a Comment