How To Solve Professors Cube How Can I Apply De Moivre's Theorem To Find The Cube Roots Of -8.?

How can I apply De Moivre's theorem to find the cube roots of -8.? - how to solve professors cube

Hey there,
I have participated in a funeral on the day my teacher report on the issue, I tried using the manual and search engines with a figure, but it's not quite click with me.

How do I solve the cube root of -8 with this sentence?


It is part of the sample material will be between 5 and auditing, this week, it was not a consideration, nor part of a competition. The only place where you are in the past, which could certainly use help to understand this.

Thank you in advance for your time,
James.

1 comments:

Rackbran... said...

With CIS (x) cos (x) + i sin denote (x):
- 8
CIS = 2 ^ 3 [(2n +1) pi]

(- 8) ^ (1 / 3)
Cis = 2 [(2n +1) pi / 3]

Putting n = 0, 1, 2 are three different roots:
2 of the CIS (pi / 3), IEC 2 (PI), 2 IEC (5 '/ 3).

Post a Comment