What Is Obsessive Complusive Disorder I Think My Boyfriend May Have Obsessive Complusive Disorder?

I think my boyfriend may have obsessive complusive disorder? - what is obsessive complusive disorder

To paint a picture, I am 21 years old male) (and I live with my boyfriend in an apartment in London. It owns and manages several companies live with his father and good. We have a large family and many friends. I have in recent months has seen some strange things on my friend, who seem to come from nowhere. I am on the list.

He has a phobia of tissues and if there is someone at our table in a restaurant will take away to find it. Even at home.

I saw him close the door, then unlock and lock when it counts how often it does. It has achieved the things some time and seems to be angry when doing so.

Make sure the refrigerator door switches move the whole time.

I also found the soap in a case in the pocket of his jacket and wipe packages.

There seems to be on the edge all the time and looking around me all the time.

There are many other things. When I say, he puts aside as nothing.

2 comments:

Ya-sai said...

Something is definitely wrong. You and him need professional advice. Good luck

hell_in_... said...

Stress can aggravate the disease and seems to have much to do and show them that way. I would say see a doctor, not only for OCD, but stress can you handle an antidepressant light or just some ideas with him. I personally knew, knew several people with this disorder can not be certain driving without medical intervention, but others do it, your friends need help, the "temporarily" for the disease manifests itself only recently, but it's best with a Consult a doctor to make sure there is nothing else cause that can happen, especially because it was so sudden. Good luck ....

Post a Comment