Ovarian Cancer More Condition_symptoms What Happens In The 4th Stage Of Ovarian Cancer How Long Is Life Expectancy In This Final Stage?

What happens in the 4th stage of ovarian cancer How long is life expectancy in this final stage? - ovarian cancer more condition_symptoms

My best friend is 4 ovarian cancer in the stage. She had hospice at home. It seems that only live a few weeks. May remain viable for 3 or 4 months? O depends on the person concerned? Her cancer has spread to several organs.

2 comments:

bod b said...

This link provides information and statistics. It is very much a downer. Unfortunately, you have this misfortune.

kind_kel... said...

wow sorry that the person is dependent and what type of cancer really is, and everyone is different, but similar symptoms may be able to doctors havent told ur friend to have? They may not be easily to any question in my head cuz we actually never really had dysgerminoma, when I was 12 I ask, was achieved level 3c other areas, but they were small, as attachments, Web, gallbladder and small intestine. were that it was exposed to this cancer shit i have learned a lot and had many friends die from cancer plz try to the best of times, to everyone, because we do not know when that day comes, take your friend, but I say this because I made a big mistake for me the rest of my life I've waited a long time dang you call a friend who I went to a camp for cancer and pt met Familys live well spent my friend and I lived as if nothing and 1 days, and called me for a long and sad story short, his father had me questions such as the WHO ru? I think a little mad and said something in Spanish and I have neverWatch heard in my life so far
He died of course not in those words when I was getting to my friends and tell my sister to see how we cried, and worst is that I waited 2 years to mention his past in 2000
: CUZ (Zip regret that the farce with me until my departure.

Post a Comment