Autism Pins My Baby Cries Alot For No Reason At All...can That Be A Sign Of Autism?

My baby cries alot for no reason at all...can that be a sign of autism? - autism pins

I researched ... but have difficulty in accessing the true, since he cry a lot, since turned 2 months. I began to worry. I am a Peditricians date scehduling in his office for his regular check-ups, but also for autism concerns ... someone out there can tell you a lil there is experience? Or advice on what really should be to withdraw from the bathroom "all day" Weeping be reviewed, go hyper at night and usually sleep up to 4 clock in the morning when desperation It shows set in your PIN and do not like to be there. .. want to keep (always) ...

I welcome anything that !!!:-) Answer

1 comments:

Jay said...

Are two weeks old, babies should be held.

They need human contact. Its good enough to go cry for 2 weeks a baby. You have not yet figured out that if they go down, go back.

Weep not a symptom of autism. By God, your first 2 months after 2 weeks, now 8 months, and yesterday was nine months, depending on your other question ... very soon you will make me cry.

Post a Comment