Angela Kendrick Columbus Oh Twilight Movie Cast?

Twilight Movie Cast? - angela kendrick columbus oh

Man! Who was the occupation of the new Twilight movie on 12 Published December disappointed?

Twilight Movie Cast List
Character Name - Actor / Actress
Bella-Kristen Stewart
Edward-Robert Pattinson
Charlie-Billy Burke
Alice-Ashley Greene
Rosalie-Nikki Reed
Jasper Jackson Rathbone
Emmett-Kellan
Carlisle-Peter Facinelli
James Cam Gigandet
Jacob Black-Taylor Lautner
Jessica-Anna Kendrick
Mike Newton-Michael Welch
Eric-Justin Chon
Angela Christian Serratos
Gil Birmingham-Billy Black
ESME Elizabeth Reaser
Laurent-Edi Gathegi
Victoria Rachelle Lafevre
Renee-Sarah Clarke
Tyler-Gregory Tyree Boyce
Waylon Forge Ned Bellamy
Phil-Matt Bushell
Mr. Molina Jose Zuniga

Homepage: http://www.stepheniemeyer.com/twilight_m ...

9 comments:

aiwendil... said...

I think I'll wait to see the film, my last appeal. However, it seems that a good tool for me. Meyers said that Pattinson and Stewart do a fantastic job.

Dance Dance said...

Personally, I hate that they made Robert Pattinson as Edward, I think I had to Gaspard Ulliel as Edward.

Here is a picture of Edward MI:

http://www.gala.fr/var/gal/storage/image ...

Dance Dance said...

Personally, I hate that they made Robert Pattinson as Edward, I think I had to Gaspard Ulliel as Edward.

Here is a picture of Edward MI:

http://www.gala.fr/var/gal/storage/image ...

elf-keba... said...

I am really disappointed with Taylor Lautner. I do not think it's all right to Jacob. It's ridiculous. Also, I'm not sure, Kristen Stewart as Bella. It just ... I can not put my finger on it, but I can not many actresses would consider better suited for the role. At first I did not see the casting of Robert Pattinson, but I am at peace with it.

EMILYY said...

Yes!
Edward may have found a warmer, but Bella is ok i guess. The cast is very messy though.

Amanda said...

No, cuz I'm not just how long and hard Nag U and complain that they must play their role, is really the casting director and you'll see, anyway!

Lala said...

Yes, a little, not as bad as it could be if ...

melli d said...

I am shocked to know who is playing Edward. I do not think it so attractive. the other man he had chosen as partly successful.

pinkfloy... said...

Of course I am!

Post a Comment