Medicare Audit Can I File My Mom As A Dependant?

Can I file my mom as a dependant? - medicare audit

I am 24 years old. My mother tried to a disability pension from the government for some time to obtain. It is HUD, Medicare / Medicaid (I believe it is both), and food stamps. Otherwise, I give money every week, so it needs to spend money for fuel to travel Abd. I would also like your phone bill and insurance. I wonder whether you can load a file.

According to the worksheets and everything I read, will be presented in one, but I'm not sure if this will affect your case (it recently won the case, BTW) I do not know will not be punished because no income. I am also afraid that if I checked for some reason, I have no proof that I do, too recipt CEPT to the insurance company and give all the money, in addition to.

Any advice would be helpful. I have never before presented to his office.

0 comments:

Post a Comment